Saturday, August 7, 2010

11. Assassination of a High School President

Aw frig, I'm eating a banana right now and I sneezed and got banana in my hair...
This was the first movie in the list of "comedies" on On Demand, which was not much of a comedy at all...  I didn't so much as smile once throughout.  The plot was boring and the big conspiracy that was supposed to surprise us at the end left me feeling angry that I wasted a couple hours of my life on this crappy movie.  I didn't like any of the characters or actors and Bruce Willis was annoying.  The music was probably the best thing about the film and even that wasn't amazing.  Oh yeah, and Mischa Barton's character was named Francesca Fachini, a pure Italian name, no?  But Mischa doesn't look the least bit Italian.  2/5.

Memorable quote:  Do I come to the strip club where you work and pull the dick out of your mouth?

No comments:

Post a Comment