Thursday, August 5, 2010

9. Igor

On Demand totally tricked me!!  I was searching through the comedies for a movie to watch today and when I hovered over "Igor" it said that John Cusack (yum) and Jeremy Piven (yum) were in it and the first three words in the description were "A gifted scientist".  I thought to myself hell yeah! and pressed "select".  Well after about five minutes of watching what I thought was a trailer for a shitty cartoon, I realized that Igor was in fact a shitty cartoon (the same thing happened to me at the theatre once- Adam didn't tell me that "How to Train Your Dragon" was a cartoon... I found out the hard way).  So anyways, as with most cartoons I had a hard time following it but it wasn't too, too bad.  It reminded me a lot of "Cats Don't Dance" for some reason.  Maybe the way the characters were drawn or something...  Igor gets a 3/5!

Memorable quote:  It's better to be a good nobody than an evil somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment