Saturday, August 14, 2010

21. Henry Poole Is Here

I watched this movie by mistake this morning.  I woke up at 7 to drive Adam to work, and when I returned home I turned on the TV.  A crappy sports news thing was playing so I turned it to a movie channel and sat on the bed with Lucy.  At some point I realized I was watching a movie.  A movie that had Luke Wilson and Larry David's wife in it.  Luke Wilson is hot so I decided to keep watching.  "Henry Poole Is Here" was so-so.  Not good, not bad.  Not much happened and it was kind of boring.  The funnest part about it was the water fight he has with the little neighbour girl, but even that was lacking fun.  Sometimes Luke Wilson does really crappy movies...  3/5.

Memorable quote:  Imagine that there was something wrong with you Mr. Poole, and you did this seemingly meaningless thing...  Put your hand on a wall and you were healed.  (This quote isn't special or anything... Just couldn't think of anything better to write.)

No comments:

Post a Comment