Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It Was Fun While It Lasted...

Looks like I won't be hitting 50 this month...  I watched a few other movies since my last review but there's no point in putting a little blurb up about them because I still won't be at 50.  I made it a lot farther than I thought I would though, and for that I am so proud!  Watching all these movies really made me realize how much I love reading (rather than watching) so I hope I can find enough time this fall to read some of the unread books on my bookshelf.  When I used to read a lot, I would put up a little synopsis and picture in my other blog (http://kisstheg.blogspot.com/) of the book I had just finished, along with a little rating just to say whether I liked it or not.  I'd like to start doing that again.  Watching movies is exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment