Sunday, August 22, 2010

30. City Island

I have the worst earache right now...  My ear is throbbing and I feel like puking.  I have to wait til tomorrow to go to a walk-in, and even then I'll have to walk there because Adam needs the truck to get to work, and being outside hurts my ear a million times more.  I don't have a fever though so that's good.  I think I have an ear infection caused by the way I clean my earrings, so this is all my fault haha.  I probably got too much water in my ear and all the moisture from the trapped water caused bacteria to grow.  Just a theory, but it could be true.  Anyway, since my ear hurts so much I'm not in the mood to write reviews but I'll do my best.  City Island was pretty funny. I give it a 4/5.

Memorable quote:  Being in prison and not being able to smoke?  That's like being in jail!

No comments:

Post a Comment