Sunday, August 22, 2010

31. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Ok, that's weird...  My earache kinda went away since I wrote that it was sooo bad in the last review (which was like 2 minutes ago).  We'll see how it feels when I write my next one.  Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is a good Disney princess movie.  I just find Snow White so dull and boring though... She's kind and sweet, but she seems super religious or something.  She's the least prettiest of all the Disney Princesses and probably the dumbest for eating the poison apple - Thank goodness there was a boring old Prince who loved her back.  Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs gets a 4/5 because everything else (other than Snow White herself) was awesome.

Memorable quote:  Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?

No comments:

Post a Comment