Wednesday, August 11, 2010

19. The Time Traveler's Wife

I broke my rule of never watching the movie before reading the book.  I actually have the book downstairs on my bookshelf but I never got around to reading it.  I was in a bit of a gloomy mood today so I thought this movie would be a good choice.  I'm sure most people know what this movie is about, and if you weren't sure, well the title pretty much sums it up.  The Time Traveler's Wife was a good movie.  It was sweet and it made me cry.  There were a few things that I really liked, with the biggest of them being the wedding song- Joy Division's Love Will Tear Us Apart performed by Broken Social Scene.  That song was absolutely perfect for this movie.  I also really liked Clare's engagement ring.  I have never seen one like that before.  Rachel McAdams was very pretty in this film and this was the first time I had seen Eric Bana, but I liked him!  He's so cute.  I like the sexy outfit he's wearing in the darkened alley haha  4/5.

Memorable quote:  I never wanted to have anything in my life that I couldn't stand losing. But it's too late for that. It's not because you're beautiful and smart. I don't feel alone anymore. Will you marry me?

No comments:

Post a Comment